Park Hyatt Busan
- 51, Marine City 1-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan 612-824, Korea
- Tel. +82-51-990-1234
- Fax. +82-51-990-1235
- Located in Haeundae Marine City close to the BEXCO Convention Centre, Haeundae Beach and the city’s newest residential area.
Point of Insert
- Convention and Exhibition (BEXCO)
- Haedong Yonggung Temple
- Haeundae Beach
- Busan Aquarium
- Shinsegae Department Store, Centum City
- Gyeongju village
- Language: Korean
- Currency: Won (KRW)
- Visas: Visitors should check with their local Korean embassy for visa requirements
The ideal location of Park Hyatt Busan ensures that you will be able to access top Busan City sights. Enjoy a curated journey throughout the city with several transportation options outlined below which will take you around the city’s upscale shopping, cultural and beach destinations and MICE and entertainment district.
A convenient, free interpretation service is provided by all taxis if guests need to relay directions to the driver and do not speak Korean. Both Standard and Deluxe taxis accept credit card payments.
- Standard taxi: silver or white color
- Deluxe taxi: black color
Subject to advance reservations, private limousines are available for transfers to/from the hotel and airport, train station or a city tour. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the limousines also offer daily newspapers and magazines, a note pad, bottled water and beverages and more.
- Gimhae International Airport: One way - KRW 100,000
- Busan Station: One way - KRW 100,000
- imhae International Airport (PUS): 25 km (16.7 miles) – 45 minutes by car
- Busan Station: 16 km (10 miles) – 30 minutes by car
- Luggage handling service on arrival and departure is available from Busan Station Service Desk. Guests staying at Park Hyatt Busan and using train service are able to reserve luggage delivery.
- Operation Hours
Hotel to Busan Station: Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 1:00pm, 6:00pm
Busan Station to Hotel: Fri. Sat. Sun. Public holidays 2:00pm, 7:00pm
Price: Luggage only KRW 10,000 (per 3 pieces)
Distances to the hotel
Park Hyatt Busan is ideally located close to the BEXCO Convention Centre and the Haeundae Beach in Marine City, the city's newest residential area.
- BEXCO Convention Centre - 5 minutes by taxi
- Haeundae (Beach): walking distance 500m, 15 minutes’ walk
- Gwangalli (Beach area and Gwangalli Bridge): 10 min. by taxi
- Centum City (Luxury department store, BEXCO, APEC, World business center): 5 min. by taxi
- Seomyeon (financial, business and Entertainment): 20 min. by taxi
- Nampodong (shopping and Entertainment district): 30 min. by taxi
- Deayeondong (kyungsung university, nightlife district and UN Memorial Cemetery): 20 min. by taxi